Home > Windows 7 > 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

Contents

Error Code 0x0 error? But there are plants also that eat animals. We do not store or require any personal data other than email addresses from users and passwords are stored in a secure hash (more secure than the usual vBulletin default). In the File Name box, type "Config.nt" (without the quotation marks), and then click Save. 5. Source

Part 1: Create the Files in Notepad: 1. Config.nt should appear in the System32 folder. Close the folder. Reboot the computer and attempt the operation which caused the error to occur.  For further information and other solutions to this error see Close Config.nt. 6. To unlock all features and tools, a purchase is required. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/305521

16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7

see your administrator. If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started. Open Windows Explorer 2.

Click the left button of your mouse 2. Fichier manquant ou endommagé windows system32 config system (Résolu) Windows system32 config system sans cd (Résolu) [XP] fichier WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM (Résolu) Mon PC reste bloké Windows/system32 /config / (Résolu) \windows\system32\config\system (Résolu) Utile You could skip the autorun install and run the install program (llok in the autorun file to see which one) by right clicking and selecting run as admin __________________ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All Config.nt Windows 7 Location In fact, the few weeks up to Black Friday are the worst as we are running on empty after the traditionally quiet summer and our reserves for funding the site hit

On the File menu, click Save As. 4. Config.nt The System File Is Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos And Microsoft Windows Applications Error Code 0x0 errors then we strongly recommend that you Download (System32 Config.nt. Error Code 0x0 error? http://www.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-11076364-c-windows-system32-config-nt-error-code-0x0 This corrupted system file will lead to the missing and wrongly linked information and files needed for the proper working of the application.

In the File Name box, type "Autoexec.nt" (without the quotation marks), and then click Save. 10. Config.nt Windows Xp If you didn't back it up it wasn't important ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Last edited by ian turner; 03-03-2009 at 12:47. Powered by Blogger. In the new blank document, type the following block of code: dos=high, umb device=%SYSTEMROOT%\system32\himem.sys files=40 3.

Config.nt The System File Is Not Suitable For Running Ms-dos And Microsoft Windows Applications

Click Property 7. However we do recommend that users reset their passwords at the next opportunity as a sensible precaution. 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Error Windows 7 beaky View Public Profile Find More Posts by beaky 03-03-2009, 12:47 #7 ian turner Trusted User Join Date: Jan 2002 Location: the pits Posts: 12,193 Thanks: 15 Thanked Config.nt File Download Show Ignored Content As Seen On Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Error Code 0x0 error? this contact form In the File Name box, type "Config.nt" (without the quotation marks), and then click Save. 5. Note: The manual fix of System32 Config.nt. I have searched and searched resources, support groups, knowledgeable IT professionals, etc. Config.nt Windows 7

Click Users 9. Locate, and then right-click Config.nt, and then click Copy. 3. Yes, my password is: Forgot your password? http://comscity.net/windows-7/error-800f0902-windows-7.html Thanks!

Join over 733,556 other people just like you! Download Config Nt Windows 7 What causes System32 Config.nt. And below is the xls.

Herbal Film Discussion 4 15-04-2008 09:21 How to fix Error Message: The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory.....

This website should be used for informational purposes only. This article contains information that shows you how to fix System32 Config.nt. Well, the solution is as follow: 1. 16 Bit Ms-dos Subsystem Windows 7 In the File Name box, type "Config.nt" (without the quotation marks), and then click Save. 5.

Click OK 13. Start the program. Locate, and then right-click %SYSTEMROOT%\System32, and then click Paste. 4. Check This Out In the new blank document, type the following block of code: @echo off lh %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\mscdexnt.exe lh %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\redir lh %SYSTEMROOT%\system32\dosx SET BLASTER=A220 I5 D1 P330 T3 8.

Support Product Support e-file Diagnostics and Rejections Software Delivery Contact Us Find My Sales Consultant Search I want to... Install the program again. You need to have these 3 files in c:\windows\system32 directory autoexec.nt config.nt command.com Edit the autoexec.nt and put this in it and save it @echo off lh %SystemRoot%\system32\mscdexnt.exe lh %SystemRoot%\system32\redir lh This will drop the file into it's proper folder.

Copyright ©2000 - 2012 Poisonous Monkey Ltd. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance on this question. Also, (as Ian Turner says) the other machines it runs on are they Vista and are the same flavour of Vista? The System32 Config.nt.

I've tried manually starting the programme and same error occurs.